So the past couple days have been irrationally dramatic. I'm definitely among the 49.7% of Americans that think the country is officially CrazyTown. As I was stomping around the house and throwing a temper tantrum on post-election day I realized: when did I become so...."OLD"!? Me? Yelling about politics, before 7am on a Wednesday?!
I started thinking about this transition to oldness. When did it happen....
1. got married.
2. turned 30.
3. got a new job.
4. was faced with the possibility of terminal illness.
5. changed careers.
6. became a homeowner.
7. listen primarily to talk radio in my car.
8. discovered mushrooms are among my favorite things.
9. require a mug of caffeinated warm beverage at all times in order to function.
10. shudder at the thought of staying out past 9:30pm.
11. became thoroughly disgruntled with politics.