Saturday, April 25, 2015

Post Taxol report

I've fallen behind on updating, so here is a quick note on my status. 

TAXOL IS SO MUCH EASIER!!

My favorite improvement - No stomach/intestinal issues. 

I'm still super tired, but in a different way.  I didn't realize how hard AC was until it was over. 

My taste buds are different.  Things don't taste the same, or I can barely taste them at all. 

I've been achy too. Not in an active way like AC was.  Just body soreness when I... Well....move. Haha. But its manageable. The worst achy time was thursday night, day 3 after treatment. I read that days 3 and 4 are the hardest. 

We will be watching for numbness in hands and feet, neuropathy. No changes there yet. 

Aside from that, I'm handling it like a champ, if I do say so myself!

Happy saturday morning!  Devoting my attentions to coffee and a book. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment