Saturday, April 11, 2015

Update on sick leave

So, the update on this frustrating sick leave bank policy:

HR is meeting on Tuesday afternoon to discuss my "case" and I should hear back on Wednesday on their decision. They are worried about the wording of their policy, and consistency. But they understand my situation. I have at least 2 important people outside and inside HR pushing for "the right thing".  So incredibly grateful.  Yea, this whole policy thing is upsetting and irritating, but it's made me further realize how lucky I am to have such a great job and employer. (And compassionate bosses and co-workers.)

Otherwise, feeling as expected. Keep on swimming. Thankful for the weekend to rest!!

I forgot to post two gifts received recently. The beanie hat knitted by the mother of a good friend. And the bracelet given to me by a woman my sister works with. Someone I've never met!  

No comments:

Post a Comment